Alloy Timber Lifting Tongs 4-1/2-25 Inch
TONG TMBR ALLOY LIFT 4-1/2-25"
ALLOY TIMBER LIFTING TONGS
Mfg. Model #
Ship Weight (lbs.)
- Availability Available in stock
Columbus McKinnon Timber Lifting Tongs
- Only certified and proof tested alloy products should be used for overhead lifting
- Dixie Industries upset forges Round Alloy Steel for optimum tensile strength and durability
- Proof loaded to two (2) times the Working Load Limit (WLL) then affixed with a permanent metal identification tag
- Lifting Tongs are supported by either Screw Pin Shackle or a Nut & Bolt Safety Shackle with a Ring
- Tong shape has been designed to provide a sure grip on poles and logs
- Painted bright orange for job site identification
Jaw Opening at 75° 7-1/2" Jaw Opening at 180° 25" Jaw Opening at 135° 20" Working Load Limit at 75° 2,500 lbs Working Load Limit at 135° 2,000 lbs Working Load Limit at 180° 1,500 lbs Maximum Opening 25" Minimum Opening 4-1/2"
! ! ! Do Not Exceed Working Load Limit ! ! !
Made in USA