Alloy Timber Lifting Tongs 4 - 20 Inch
ALLOY TIMBER LIFTING TONGS
Mfg. Model #
Ship Weight (lbs.)
- Availability Available in stock
Columbus McKinnon Timber Lifting Tongs
- Only certified and proof tested alloy products should be used for overhead lifting
- Dixie Industries upset forges Round Alloy Steel for optimum tensile strength and durability
- Proof loaded to two (2) times the Working Load Limit (WLL) then affixed with a permanent metal identification tag
- Lifting Tongs are supported by either Screw Pin Shackle or a Nut & Bolt Safety Shackle with a Ring
- Tong shape has been designed to provide a sure grip on poles and logs
- Painted bright orange for job site identification
Diameter 1" Jaw Opening at 75° 6" Jaw Opening at 180° 20" Jaw Opening at 135° 17" Working Load Limit at 75° 2,500 lbs Working Load Limit at 135° 2,000 lbs Working Load Limit at 180° 1,500 lbs Maximum Opening 20" Minimum Opening 4"
! ! ! Do Not Exceed Working Load Limit ! ! !
Made in USA