ZT853 Extreme “Z” performance for commercial and OTR applications
ZT853 Super Z is designed with the commercial & Off The Road (OTR) user in mind.
- Manganese Alloy steel traction coils(0.67 Inch diameter)gives superior traction performance compared to conventional tire chains or cables.
- Greater durability and weight savings of at least 20% compared to conventional “link” tire chains.
- Can be installed on site, without any special equipment.
- Superior compatibility with anti-lock brakes and other electronically monitored traction control systems.
- Low potential for damage to vehicle body and mechanical components, even when abused.
- Fast, easy installation, in comparison to any other truck winter traction product.
- “Designed-in” rubber tightener. All adjustment is done on the outside of the tire, so there is no need to stop and retighten.
10.00-15TR, 35x12.50-15LT, 36x13.50-15LT, LT315/70-15
35x12.50-16, LT305/85-16, 315/75-16
35x12.50-17, 285/85-17, 305/70-17, 315/70-17, 315/75-17, 325/75-17
35x12.50-18, LT295/65-18, 295/75-18, LT305/65-18, 325/60-18, 375/60-18
35x12.50-20, 305/55-20, 305/60-20
Installation Video by Peerless Chain Co.:
!!! Due to variations in tire manufactures, and the geometry of the suspensions in many trucks is imperative that you find out that there is enough clearance for chains to be used. It is also important to install chains prior to actual use and examine for proper fit. Chains must clear all components, and body work when truck is in motion. !!!